ABOUT THE ORGANISATION-
- AIHRA is a civil society affiliated from United Nations and recognised by Government of India.
- AIHRA is a Social helping hand and an Organization for the ignored, disregarded, over- looked, victimised oppressed, depressed, tortured people of the Society and it cultivates awareness in them with regards to their RIGHTS.
- AIHRA is a high informative secured Human Rights Agency that time to time collects problems, complaints and grievances of the sufferers and anti-social, anti-Governmental activities and places them in front of prevailing Government, Administration, Police and Court, Simultaneously, AIHRA works generously without any selfishness for the welfare of the Society with a broad mind and a Big Heart that made AIHRA a generous and ameliorated Organization.
- AIHRA is an exploring, explosive and investigating News Agency that reveals and exposes breaking news of the Government –Ignored-ones, and the news of Criminal nature to the World of Press and Electronics Media
- AIHRA is an intrepid, fearless, impartial, neutral and independent Organization that pens against Crime, Corruption in Society, against anti Nationalism, in human activities and with the strength of the Court and Media Brings improvement and creates awareness in the minds of the Governed and the Governing.
- AIHRA is with all these social N.G.O.’s that are working for Human Rights.
- AIHRA is prepared to provide all possible assistance for rehabilitation of Socially, Economically, and psychologically depressed and victimized People.
NATURE OF INTERNSHIP- ONLINE INTERNSHIP
Number of Interns Required – 100 (can exceed if more number of students are selected by board)
LOCATION- this is an online internship; students can do internship from home.
WHO CAN APPLY-
students interested in the field of human rights, any year of LLB or LLM course from recognised university can apply.
DURATION OF INTERNSHIP- 15days
email us at email@example.com
headquarter office Delhi- 01122045629
please call between 11am-6pm monday to friday