AIHRA’ is a Premier Civil Society on Human Rights in Asia Pacific. It was registered under society act 1860, registered under Govt. of India, 80G (5) (VI) Act 1961, FCRA (Home Ministry of India) Act 1976, Election Commission, Post & Telegraphs and RNI (information & Broadcasting Ministry of India), DAVP (Govt. of India). It was also affiliated to United Nation & Registered ECOSOC (Economic & Social Council of United Nation), American Bar Association, International Bar Association and Supported many Authorities of india and Abroad.
AIHRA is a Social helping hand and an Organization for the ignored, disregarded, over- looked, victimised oppressed, depressed, tortured people of the Society and it cultivates awareness in them with regards to their RIGHTS. And –
1) is a high informative secured Human Rights Agency that time to time collects problems, complaints and grievances of the sufferers and anti-social, anti-Governmental activities and places them in front of prevailing Government, Administration, Police and Court, Simultaneously, AIHRA works generously without any selfishness for the welfare of the Society with a broad mind and a Big Heart that made AIHRA a generous and ameliorated Organization.
2) is an exploring, explosive and investigating News Agency that reveals and exposes breaking news of the Government –Ignored-ones, and the news of Criminal nature to the World of Press and Electronics Media.
3) is an intrepid, fearless, impartial, neutral and independent Organization that pens against Crime, Corruption in Society, against anti Nationalism, in human activities and with the strength of the Court and Media Brings improvement and creates awareness in the minds of the Governed and the Governing.
4) is creating a favorable atmosphere of Art, Culture, Literature, Amiability and Assistance. AIHRA has been amalgamating integrating and unifying the Intellectuals, Youths, Students, Ladies, Businessmen, Authors, Laureates, Poets, Writers, Social Workers into a single unit for the protection of Human Rights and a favorable environment.
5) is endeavoring to open Residential Secular School, College, Hospital and Old-Age-Home in all parts of the Country and exerting for literacy campaign.
6) shall fight against communalism & terrorism and determined for establishing the atmosphere of peace.
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP
1. This internship will be of 15days AIHRA is looking for law and sociology students as interns for the month of July 2020, from 15th july to 30th july.
2. Interns will learn various laws pertaining to human rights- in its national and international sense women empowerment- across india, social security
they are required to compare it with other jurisdictions and prepare reports regarding the same.
3. Interns will learn functioning of NGO’s and will get opportunity to visit AIHRA headquarter whenever situation recovers.
4. Interns are expected to have strong writing and analytical skills along with basic knowledge of MS – Word.
5. The duration of internship would be 15 days which can be extended based on the interest and performance of the interns.
a) Interested law students can send their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org before 14th July, 2020.
b) The mode of internship will be online.
c) Interns will be provided certificate after the successful completion of internship during the above mentioned duration.
For any other queries, feel free to write to us at email@example.com