Author : MAHENDRA PATEL Introduction a person aggrieved by a crime has the right to take judicial proceedings to enforce his right. In the course of a judicial proceedings the aggrieved person gets two options against the accused- First report before the police Second by filing a complaint before the magistrate In this article we