About Gautam Buddha University
Gautam Buddha University is a State university, established under the Uttar Pradesh Gautam Buddha University Act, 2002 (U.P. Act No. (9) of 2002), recognized by UGC under section 2(f) and 12(B) of UGC Act, 1956 and accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). The University envisions to become a world class centre for excellence in education.
About School of Law, Justice and Governance
Established in 2011, the School of Law, Justice & Governance envisions to foster advancement of learning, teaching and research in the fields of law, justice and governance.
ABOUT VIRTUAL MOOT COURT COMPETITION
In the wake of deadly COVID-19 pandemic, the world has been facing unprecedented situation.With the help of this technological advancement , the School of Law, Justice & Governance, Gautam Buddha University, feels proud and honoured to organize their
First National Virtual Moot Court Competition, 2020 to engage the ignited minds who are open to sharpen the skills in research and pleadings in a creative way.
- Winner Team- INR 5000/-
- Runner-up team- INR 2500/-
- Best Memorial – INR 2000/-
- Best Mooter — INR 2000/-
- E- Certificates will be given to all the participants.
- Special prizes for the winners by SCC Online.
- All students who are pursuing Integrated 5 year LL.B. or 3 year LL.B. programmes from recognized Law Schools, Universities and Institutions in India or abroad shall be eligible to participate.
- Each participating team shall comprise of two (2) members. No limitation on the number of teams participating from a college/Institution.
- No team shall contradict the composition mentioned above. No faculty member, coach, or a designated observer will be allowed to join the video-conferencing or chat room during the session.
- he language of the competition will be English.
Last date of registration shall be 15th May, 2020.
Amount of INR 500/- (Five Hundred Rupees Only ) per team to be deposited via NEFT to the following “Savings Account”
- NAME OF THE BENEFICIARY-: GAUTAM BUDDHA UNIVERSITY
- ACCOUNT NUMBER-: 6660000100000672
- IFSC CODE-: PUNB0666000
- BANK ADDRESS: PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK, GAUTAM BUDH UNIVERSITY, DIST-GAUTAM BUDH NAGAR
- LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATIONS (THROUGH GOOGLE FORM)-15th May, 2020
- LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF SOFT COPY OF MEMORIALS AND VIDEO-25th May, 2020
- ORAL ROUNDS-5th-6th June, 2020
- ANNOUNCEMENT OF RESULTS 6th June, 2020
- CONTACT EMAIL : [email protected]
- Dify Doyil Mob: 9911645992
- Swati Gandhi Mob: 8587930986
- Udit Pandit Mob: 9910330152
- Akriti Daksh Mob: 9910482891
Click here to Download Brochure