About the Law Firm:
We believe in securing well-fortified, cost-optimized IPR for our clients and strive ceaselessly towards that end. Our approach is threefold. We always keep our clients\’ needs at the center of our focus and take the time to learn about their businesses and concerns. While maintaining a basic fee structure, we assist clients in building their IP portfolios by working within their budgets and providing cost-effective solutions
Guidelines for submissions
- The article must be on Intellectual Property Law & Practice.
- The article must be original and unpublished.
- It must simultaneously not be submitted elsewhere for publication.
- Co- authorship is not allowed.
- Article must be analytical and not merely descriptive.
- Article must be written in a simple language which can be comprehended and understood by lay persons.
- If needed, the article must include sub-headings to help readers navigate through it easily and quickly.
- All citations must be included in the form of hyperlinks to the sources referred (if the open access version of the source is available). If not, then the sources must be mentioned in footnotes.
- Plagiarism will not be tolerated. If an article is found to be plagiarised more than 10%, the author will be banned from all further R K Dewan & Co. programs and competitions.
- The decision of R K Dewan & Co. with regards to evaluation shall be final and no disputes/ requests in this regard will be entertained.
Article must be of 500 to 700 words.
Font- Palatino Linotype -12, Footnotes- Palatino Linotype-10.
Line spacing 1.5. 13.
Email your articles to email@example.com