Chief Minister Urban Leaders Fellowship 2021-23 [Delhi Government] Stipend Rs 1.25 Lacs: Apply by Aug 9
Applications are invited for the Chief Minister Urban Leaders Fellowship (CMULF) 2021-23 by the Delhi Government. Apply by August 9th, 2021.
About the Fellowship Programme
The Delhi Government has announced The Chief Minister’s Urban Leaders Fellowship (CMULF) programme that provides a unique opportunity to young leaders across India to work within Delhi government to address some of the most pressing urban challenges in India, and experience what ‘making change happen’ looks like.
The Fellowship invites outstanding and passionate individuals under the age of 35 years, from across the country. This CMULF programme is meant for those who are passionate about public service and are willing to work for two years.
Role of the CMULF Fellows
- Fellows will be assigned to work with Ministers or Senior officials across various departments of Delhi government such as Education, Health, Water, Environment, Transport, Art & Culture etc.
- Fellows will provide analytical support in the formulation of policies, implementation of projects and various governance initiatives.
- ₹1,25,000 per month to Fellows
- ₹75,000 per month to Associate Fellows
Number of Positions
- Fellows: 17 positions
- Associate Fellows: 6 positions
For Fellows (either one of the following should apply)
- Ph.D. degree with minimum one year full-time work experience
- Post-Graduate with minimum 60% of marks (or equivalent CGPA) with minimum 3 years full-time work experience. Professionals such as MBBS, LLB etc. with minimum 5 year course of study after 12th class will be considered as “Post-Graduate”
- Professionals like Chartered Accountants, Architects, Company Secretaries etc. who are registered with their respective professional bodies shall be eligible to apply for Fellows if they have minimum 3 years of post-registration work experience
- Graduate with minimum 60% of marks (or equivalent CGPA) with minimum 5 years full-time work experience.
For Associate Fellows (either one of the following should apply)
- Post-Graduate with minimum 60% of marks (or equivalent CGPA). Professionals such as MBBS, LLB etc. with minimum 5 year course of study after 12th class will be considered as “Post Graduate”
- Graduate with minimum 60% of marks (or equivalent CGPA) with minimum one year full-time work experience
- Professionals like Chartered Accountants, Architects, Company Secretaries etc. who are registered with their respective professional bodies shall be eligible to apply for Associate Fellows if they have minimum one year of post-registration work experience
How to Apply?
Click on the link given at the end of this post to apply online for the CMULF or Chief Minister Urban Leaders Fellowship 2021-23.
Online Application: The first round of shortlisting will be done based on the academic and professional qualifications of the applicants, and their responses to policy analysis/personal statement questions in the online application. Candidates will be evaluated on criteria such as educational achievement, total years and relevance of work experience, and motivation for the Fellowship programme. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the interview round.
Interview: The final round will consist of a face-to-face interview with a panel comprising officials from the Government of NCT of Delhi, and experts from academia and civil society. Candidates will be interviewed either in person in Delhi or through video conferencing.
|August 9th, 2021||Application Deadline|
|August 20th, 2021||Announcement of First Shortlist|
|Last week of August||Interviews *|
|First week of September*||Announcement of Final List|
|October 2021||2021 Fellowship programme begins|
* Dates given are tentative and subject to change
For any questions related to the fellowship programme or the application process, write to [email protected]