DSNLU Legal Incubation Center’s One Day Online Workshop on ‘Legal Profession and Practice – Challenges and Prospects’ in collaboration with DSNLU Alumni Association [10th April, 2021]: Register For Free!
ABOUT DAMODARAM SANJIVAYYA NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY (DSNLU)
The Government of Andhra Pradesh established Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University (DSNLU) vide DSNLU Act, 2008 at Visakhapatnam to impart quality legal education. It is recognised u/s 2(f) of UGC and the BCI. It has also been granted 12B status by the UGC. DSNLU’s mission is to design and deliver legal education, promote academic achievements and excellence in legal research. The University offers 5 years integrated B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) and 1 year LL.M. (Constitutional law, Criminal Law and Commercial Law). It also offers Doctoral and Post- Doctoral Degrees in Legal Studies.
DSNLU inaugurated the Legal Incubation Centre (LIC) in 2018 that aims at developing entrepreneurship and advocacy skills among young lawyers and students. It acts as an institutional mechanism for providing various services including information on all aspects of professional skills required for budding lawyers and young students. The DSLIC regularly conducts programs like Crime Scene Investigation, Civil and Criminal Trial Advocacy.
Objectives of DSLIC are
- To encourage and support startups in the field of law with an interdisciplinary approach.
- To bridge the gap between theory and practice.
- To provide opportunities for experimental learning to students and young lawyers.
Legal Incubation Centre (LIC) is organizing a one day Online Workshop on “Legal Profession and Practice- Challenges and Prospects “in collaboration with DSNLU Alumni Association on 10th April 2021 at Cisco WebEx Platform.
Date: 10th April 2021
Timings – 10:00 A.M To 05:00 P.M.
Objectives of the Program
DSLIC is conducting the workshop with an objective and focus to construct a smooth transition from a law student to a professional. The workshop aims to provide a platform and attempts to take a leap in bridging the gap between academics and practice. The workshop has panelists from distinguishing areas in legal profession, depending on their inclination and interest. This workshop is conducted in collaboration with DSNLU Alumni Association. Resource persons are from among the students of DSNLU, who have scaled up in their profession by their efforts and hard work.
1. Avadesh Narayan Sanghi, Advocate, Hyderabad
2. Amar Anand, Legal Consultant, Ministry of Commerce, Delhi
3. B. Mithun Shashank, Advocate, Supreme Court of India
4. Marmadeshwar Singh, International Arbitration, London, UK
5. Niraj Kumar, Legal Officer, Karnataka Bank.
6. Prasanna Swaminathan, Senior Associate, Krishnamurthy & Co.
7. Pavan Kumar Rao, Advocate, Hyderabad
8. Manaswini Malladi, Associate, Goldman Sachs
9. Roselin Sara Alex, Associate, Khaitan & Co.
10. Mula Sneha Goud, Assistant Professor, Presidency University
11. Sonam Yadav, Associate, Lakshmi Kumaran & Sridharan
12. Yogita Prakash, Advocate, Telangana
13. Sristi Telang, Associate Lecturer, OP Jindal Global Law School
14. Aditya Shrivasstava, Senior Associate, VoxLaw Advocates & Solicitors
15. Srivastava Reddy B. Associate, Law Offices of Panag & Babu
16. Prashanth Kumar, Advocate, New Delhi.
PARTICIPATION & REGISTRATION
Students, Academicians, Practitioners and Professionals can participate in the workshop.
Registration can be made online by filling the following Google Form. E-Certificates will be provided for all participants.
NO REGISTRATION FEE.
REGISTRATION LINK: Click here to Register Yourself
1. Kilaru Nithin Krishna, Advocate, A.P
2. Y.V. Anil Kumar, Advocate, A.P & Telangana
Dr. Nandini C.P. Associate Professor, Faculty Convenor DSLIC
B. Rachana – 7981101373
Rohan Gupta- 7013842602
L Surya Hemanth- 7993042418
Further enquiry: [email protected]