E- Justice India is hiring for the post of Legal Content writer
About E-Justice India
E-Justice India is India’s Leading Online legal Portal Managed by CSM Partners and Associates LLP (AAS-5840). It is dedicated to Law students, Lawyers & Attorneys. It has been Ranked Top 40 Law Blogs & Websites of India. Its aim is to provide Education in Indian Legal Sector. Through this Portal, we set-up towards Right to Education. Our Portal provides Legal News, Law Articles, Leading Case Summary, Law Notes, Certificate Courses, Free Legal Advice, Success Stories of Advocates, Interview of Advocates & Judges and Information about Upcoming Law Events.
We need a few interested candidates who can help us draft, structure & curate the content for our website. You have to draft blog/Article/legal news for our website. All blog/Article/news should be related to law. Articles should be written in blog format in layman terms. You will have to upload the assignments within a given deadline you are expected to be spontaneous, creative, and excellent in research and communication and writing skills.
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Ability to do research on various legal issues.
- Should be able to provide un-plagiarised content
- Should be able to promote the content on social media platforms
Any law student interested in writing on legal issues/topics and having excellent writing skill in English.
- Content writer will be given e-certificates after completion of the tenure.
- Article/blog/legal news written by you will be published on our website with your name and photo.
- E-Certificate of Publication if Demanded.
- Content writer will get up to 50% discount on every certificate course conducted by E-Justice India.
- Recommendation for internship from various lawyers and law firm
- In exceptional performance cash reward up to 500 INR.
Note – You have to work with us at least 3 month and you have to write at least 30 blog/Article for certificate or any other rewards provided by us.
Type of Work : Online
Remuneration : Unpaid
Deadline : 25 July, 2020
Interested one can apply through registration link and you have to also submit your CV and Sample Writing while registration.
Team, E-Justice India
For any Queries Mail us at: [email protected]
Like!! Great article post.Really thank you! Really Cool.