September 23, 2022
Essay Writing Competition by Faculty of Law, University of Delhi, CEERA and Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs: Register by 3rd October
We are pleased to inform you that, Campus Law Centre, Faculty of Law, University of Delhi in association with Centre for Environmental Law Education, Research and Advocacy (CEERA), at the National Law School of India University, Bangalore under the aegis of the Chair on Urban Poor and the Law, Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, Government of India is, conducting an Essay Competition.
In this regard, Essays are invited from Academicians, Regulators, Policy Makers, Research Scholars, NGOs, Students across different disciplines, and other stakeholders working in the fields.
- Temporary Dwellings: A problem or a Solution
- Slum-free cities-Solution and strategies
- First Prize: Rs. 2500
- Second Prize: Rs. 2000
- Third Prize: Rs. 1500
- The top 3 Essay would be given Cash Prizes along with E-Certificate
- The registration link is here.
- Last Date of Registration: 3rd October 2022
- Registration Fees: Rs.500/-
Vanshika Mittal (+91- 9650666505)
Megha Kedia (+91-8617248458)