ICFAI International Model United Nations (IIMUN) 2022 [Feb 24-25; Virtual]
ICFAI University, Dehradun, or in its fuller name Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India University, Dehradun, is a private university located in the city of Dehradun, in the north Indian state of Uttarakhand.
About IIMUN 2022
The ICFAI Law School and Centre for Environmental Law, Policy, Education and Development are jointly going to organize ICFAI International Model United Nations 2022 with a vision that it will bring youth together from around the world to learn and share ideas from a diverse set of experiences and backgrounds where the Executive Board, International Press and International Delegates consolidate to learn about diplomacy, international relations, and the United Nations.
Model UN is a popular activity for those interested in learning more about how the UN operates. Hundreds of thousands of students worldwide take part every year at all educational levels. Many of today’s leaders in law, government, business, and the arts – including at the UN itself – participated in Model UN as students.
The following five committees have been decided for the event:
- United Nations Environment Assembly
- United Nations General Assembly
- Stakeholder’s Meet
- International Press
Committees and Agendas
- Committee 1: UNITED NATIONS ENVIRONMENT ASSEMBLY
- Agenda: Rethinking Action For Nature to Achieve The Agenda 2030
- Committee 2: UNITED NATIONS GENERAL ASSEMBLY
- Agenda: Deliberations to Ensure a Proper Framework For Legitimisation of Cryptocurrency in Member States
- Committee 3: LOKSABHA
- Agenda: Need of Legislation on Climate Change with Added Deliberation on Imposition of Taxes on Carbon Emission by the Body Corporates
- Committee 4: STAKEHOLDER’S MEET
- Agenda: Deliberation on the Exodus of Kashmiri Pandits: Primary Reasons and Formulating Solutions to their Return
- Committee 5: INTERNATIONAL PRESS
- Agenda: Journalism
The Competition is open for all students pursuing any course, in any College or School across the globe, subject to fulfilment of registration formalities.
- Executive Board Applications Begin: February 2, 2022
- Executive Board Applications Close: February 12, 2022
- Last Date of filling the Online Registration Form: February 18, 2022
- Last date of seeking clarification regarding ICFAI IMUN: February 20, 2022
- Date of the Event: February 24-25, 2022
How to Register?
The Registration for the Competition is open. There is no registration fee for the event.
Click here for the portfolio matrix.
Awards and Certificates
- ‘Best Parliamentarian’ Award in Lok Sabha
- ‘Best Delegate’ Award in UNEA
- ‘Best Delegate’ Award in SHM
- ‘Best Delegate’ Award in UNGA
- ‘High Commendation’ Award in Every Committees
- ‘Special Mention’ Awards in Every Committee
- ‘Best Journalist’ (English & Hindi) Award in International Press
- “Cash Prizes” for Best Delegate, High Commendation of all Committees and Best Journalist (English) & Best Journalist (Hindi)
- E-Certificate shall be issued to all participants
For queries, please contact:
- Ravi Prakash Mishra (Secretary-General) +91 9534697752 (Whatsapp Only)
- Tanay Dubey (Head of Delegate Affairs) +91 7380538450