About the PRS Legislative Research
PRS Legislative Research, commonly referred to as PRS, is an Indian non-profit organisation that was established in September 2005 as an independent research institute to make the Indian legislative process better informed, more transparent and participatory.
Position: Citizen Outreach Coordinator
Core Responsibilities: The Citizen Outreach Coordinator will be responsible for developing an action plan for outreach activities of PRS that are focused on engaging many more citizens and citizen groups in the law-making process. This will include developing and implementing strategies to reach out to citizens through media, academia and other stakeholders and hold events from time to time as may be needed.
- Strategic planning and strong execution skills.
- Ability to work with a team.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to develop professional relationships with various stakeholders.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Masters degree or equivalent with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Passion to demonstrate impact in a time-bound manner.
Flexible depending on qualifications and ability.
Please email the two documents listed below to [email protected] with the subject line: “Citizen Outreach Coordinator”.
Cover Letter that addresses:
- Why you think PRS is a place you should build a career at.
- How your qualifications and skills will contribute to the work of PRS.
An updated CV.