About DSK Legal
DSK Legal was set up in 2001 and has since, established an excellent reputation for its integrity and value-based proactive, pragmatic and innovative legal advice and its ability to help clients effectively traverse the complicated legal and regulatory regime in India. With offices in Mumbai, Delhi, Bengaluru and Pune. DSK Legal has grown rapidly on the strength of its expertise to a multi-disciplinary team with over 150 lawyers, including 20 partners. We are modern and inclusive in our outlook, and have a solution oriented approach. We strongly promote diversity of thought, because we believe it helps us build strong teams with varied approaches and ideas to offer solutions that clients find value in.
Practice Area – Corporate, M&A and Technology
Position – Associate (1-3 PQE)
- 1. 1-3 years of PQE (although aptitude, overall personality and culture-fit will matter the most);
- 2. Have advised businesses operating in e-commerce, retail, technology, payments and fintech sector. Knowledge about data protection laws will be a plus;
- 3. Can undertake legal due-diligence exercise and are good at identifying or dropping things based on relevance;
- 4. Can review and negotiate commercial as well as transactional documents and put the commercials on paper;
- 5. Commercially oriented and have working knowledge (or happen to be interested in developing it) about how the business operates to the very last detail;
- 6. Can simplify legal concepts to their very core and explain them to the clients in a clear and easy way;
- 7. Can prioritize (as well as re-prioritize) work and deliver under deadlines;
- 8. Quick learner and can get things done.
Interested candidates may send their CV’s to the HR at [email protected]