AppZen is the industry leader in Finance AI software, designed to provide modern finance teams with autonomous processing. Their patented artificial intelligence software employs deep learning, semantic analysis, and computer vision to accurately and efficiently extract information from thousands of data sources, documents, and images, allowing businesses to better understand financial transactions and make more informed business decisions.
AppZen is the industry leader in Finance AI software, designed to provide modern finance teams with autonomous processing. Deep learning, semantic analysis, and computer vision are all used in our patented artificial intelligence software to accurately and efficiently process intelligence from thousands of data sources, documents, and images so that businesses can better understand financial transactions and make better business decisions. AppZen’s Expense Audit and Autonomous AP technologies are used by over 1,000 worldwide organisations, including one-third of the Fortune 500, to replace manual finance procedures and increase company speed and agility.
- AppZen is looking for a legal resource who can assist AppZen’s global legal team (US and India) with paralegal work, contract reviews, and other legal function-related activities.
- Applicants should be eager to contribute to setting new processes and assist the legal team in administrative tasks.
Roles to cater to
- Keeping up-to-date status of customer and vendor contracts and assisting the team to follow up with internal stakeholders in AppZen for closures.
- Assisting legal members in tracking daily tasks
- Assist team in administrative tasks and work with various stakeholders to keep track of renewals/auto renewals of existing vendor contracts
- Tracking obligations agreed in various contracts and coordinating with internal stakeholders to ensure that AppZen is compliant
- Review legal documents on a case-to-case basis including NDAs and smaller transactional documents.
- Legal research
- Keeping updates and track of global legal developments (primarily EU and the US)
- Assisting team for execution of documents
Minimum educational requirements: LLB 0-1 years of paralegal experience / contract review would be beneficial.
Pune, Maharashtra shall be the location