Note: Candidates currently based in Mumbai can only apply!
1) Attending various Courts for hearing of the matters.
2) Research on various Case law, Acts, RERA Complaints.
3) Drafting Legal notices, Reply, Complaints etc.
4) Preparing Case synopsis doing case research.
5) Maintaining Litigation tracker (MIS) and updating the same on timely basis.
1) Drafting and Vetting of Agreements & Contracts for the company
2) SPL in agreements like Franchise, License, Distribution, Lnl, Brand IP
3) Look from all the legal aspects of the Company
4) Legal compliance for diff. vertical.
5) Working with client’s lawyers for due diligence and providing documents
6) Preparing Leave & License Agreements, Side letters, Deeds, Contracts etc.
Required Candidate profile
Looking for preferably female candidates who can join us on immediate basis.
1) Well versed with MS-Office (MS-Word, MS-Power point, MS-Excel).
2) Good reasoning and analytical skills.
3) Excellent communication skills, both in written and in oral.
4) Drafting Skills – excellent writing and grammar skills, ability to writeConcisely, clearly and logically.
5) Highly Motivated and Confident
6) Strong Personality.
Interested candidates can mail your CV on [email protected]