Morgan Stanley is a global financial services company that specialises in investment banking, securities, investment management, and wealth management. From more than 1,200 locations in 43 countries, the Firm’s workers serve customers globally, including corporations, governments, and people.
About the Opportunity
Morgan Stanley’s Legal & Compliance Internship programme is designed to develop highly motivated individuals by providing a stimulating and supportive environment in which they may learn about the business and maximise their potential.
When you start, you’ll go through a training programme that covers the Legal & Compliance Division’s policies and procedures. Along the way, there will be senior manager presentations and professional skills workshops to provide you a well-rounded experience.
Summer Analysts work on live projects for ten weeks, learning about the business and how the Legal & Compliance Division supports Morgan Stanley and its companies.
Physical Internship:- Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Internship Duration: 10 Weeks
Roles to Cater To
- Periodically generate management information reports;
- Surveillance models should be adjusted to reflect changes in regulatory requirements.
- Examine and analyse trade surveillance reports and vendor surveillance system alerts, then sign off on the completion of alerts pertaining to employee, customer, and company trading activity.
- Provide staff with investment and outside activity advice and guidance.
- Investigate any anomalies or unusual behaviours and keep a record of what you find; and
- Inform his/her manager of any outstanding concerns or potential violations of Morgan Stanley’s policies or external rules and regulations. Compliance and Business Unit Senior Management
- Academic excellence track record
- Ability to balance competing objectives and pay close attention to details
- Excellent communication abilities, both written and vocal
- Ability to assess and synthesise a wide range of facts in order to create well-designed and informative summaries and reports
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to build efficient processes
- MS Office experience, ideally in Excel
- Strong communication skills and the capacity to work and communicate with others, as well as a great academic record and achievement in extracurricular activities.
Applying to the Position