The Quiz will be based on Contracts & Constitutional Law of India.
Syllabus for the Quiz:
• General Contracts
• Special Contracts
• Sale of Goods Act
• Partnership Act
Constitutional Law of India
• Preamble to the Constitution
• Fundamental Rights and Constitutional Remedies
• Directive Principles of State Policy
• Fundamental Duties
• Union and States Council of Ministers (Union and State)
• Parliament & State Legislature
• Union and State Judiciary
• Emergency Provisions
• Amendments to the Constitution
• Recent Developments to the Constitution of India
• Important Features of the Constitution of India
• Contribution of famous jurists to the Constitution of India
Registration & Participation Procedure –
Registration link:- https://forms.gle/trT74XqVfFZc6whMA
Registration fee – Rs. 99/- only.
Candidates are required to register and pay the required amount.
The successfully registered participants will be provided with important guidelines and details to participate in the quiz.
Payment can be made through
Paytm/ Google Pay/ Phone Pay – 8789978722
Through A/c Transfer:
A/c number: 20383620155
Bank & Branch: SBI, MIT
IFSC Code: SBIN0004603
Beneficiary name: Devashish
Quiz date – 15th August, 2021
Quiz timing– 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM
• The quiz will be online.
• The question paper will include questions in MCQs.
• The participants can participate from their home or hostel with the use of laptop or mobile phone according to their convenience.
PRIZES & CERTIFICATES
There shall be the following prizes:
Winner: ₹ 1500 Cash prize with Merit certificate
Runner-up: ₹750 Cash prize with Merit certificate
2nd Runner-up: ₹400 Cash prize with Merit certificate
4th Ranker: ₹200 Cash prize with Merit certificate
5th Ranker: ₹100 Cash prize with Merit certificate
Merit Certificate for top 10 Rank Holders
E-certificate of participation shall be given to every participant.
RULES & REGULATIONS –
• Quiz will be of 60 questions.
• Time provided will be 35 minutes.
• Each correct answer shall carry 4 marks and every incorrect answer shall carry 1 negative mark.
• The last date of registration is 14th August 2021.
• No extra time will be provided to any participants.
• In case of tie, the one who would have less number of attempts will be given priority as the result will be decided on the basis of accuracy.
• The rules & regulations can be changed anytime by the organisers with prior information to the participants.
• The decision of the organising committee will be fair and final.