1. To understand the concept of Interpretation and construction & difference thereto.
2. To understand and examine the relevancy of various principles of interpretation
3. To identify the roles of judiciary in ascertaining meaning of any statute or in law making.
4. To assess the judicial trends in India
On completion of this course, the students will be
1. Acquainted with the concept and various types of Statutes.
2. Appreciate the relevancy of interpretation of the statute.
3. Learn the mechanism to find out the real intent of the legislature in making of the particular Statutes.
4. Understand the relevancy of Internal and External Aid of Interpretation.
5. Apply the various doctrines of Constitutional Interpretation.
2. Primary rule of Interpretation
3. Secondary rule of Interpretation
4. Internal aids and External aids to Interpretation
5. Principal of Constitutional Interpretation
Method of Learning
This course is Module based. There will be assignment for understanding the scope and benefit of course.
The course material and details will be accessible through mail only to the registered participants.
All the participants will be given an e-certificate after the successful completion of course.
1 month (Starting From 1st day of Next Month)
Anyone can register for this Course
The course fee is
INR 1599 INR 199 Only /- (Non-Refundable)
Last Date for Registration
28th day of this month
Mode of Payment
Participants can make payments through the following method.
Google Pay/Phone Pay – 8709601971
Paytm – 8709601971
After the payment all participants need to upload screenshots of the same while registration.
How to Register
Participants have to pay via above mentioned payment method and then register themselves through registration link given below.
Click Here to Register Yourself