About JNSS Legal
Established in 2014, JNSS Legal Cell is a full-service law firm, specializing in a variety of legal disciplines.
Key Practice Areas are Civil Law, Criminal Law, Family and Divorce Law, Consumer and Competition Law, Corporate Law, Cyber Law, Banking Law, Trademark and Copyright Law, Supreme Court Practise, Real Estate, Labour Law, Arbitration, Service Law and Commercial Practise.
About the Internship
Due to the present government restrictions imposed across the country due to the COVID-19 pandemic, JNSS Legal Cell is pleased to offer online internships to students pursuing 3 or 5-year LL.B.
Interns will be expected to commit their time and hard work in order to achieve the best out of the internship. The interns are expected to work from home and shall receive a ‘Certificate of Internship’ on successful completion.
Skills required for interns:
- Inter alia Good listening, communication and analytical skills.
- The intern must have a flair for writing and basic research.
- The intern should be passionate and inquisitive about knowing current events.
- The intern must be able to work in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
The interns will be required to:
Research, Connect, Explore, Discover, Analyze and Collate:
- Challenges faced by businesses post-Covid (all findings to be supported with case studies).
- Types of disputes that the businesses are anticipating post-Covid.
- Preparedness of businesses to tackle the aforementioned disputes.
- Unique steps taken by some of the businesses to adapt the new normal.
- Interns will be expected to submit the same in a specified time-frame which shall be reviewed by their assigned mentor.
- Internship Performance of each Intern will be assessed on a weekly basis.
Number of Interns Required
Minimum 25 days, the same may be extended if so desired by the Management.
Interested candidates are required to mail their CV along with a Statement of Purpose to the email id email@example.com with the Subject: Application for the internship
Candidates are also required to mail a copy of a valid ID Proof.
Further any ‘Mandate for Internship’ that you might have received from your college.
Last date to apply: 7th of July 2020.
Click here for website of JNSS Legal Cell