Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad is inviting applications for its 2nd round of Online Internship Opportunity, which starts from August 5th, 2021.
About the Organization
Symbiosis Law School Hyderabad is founded on the pillars of expertise, justice, and service and is committed to impart quality legal education confirming to acclaimed International standards. Continuing the legacy of this Institution, the Centre for Consumer Rights and Marketing (CCRM) came to be established in the year 2019. This center has been established to advocate Consumerism, spread awareness of the redressal mechanisms, and benefit the SLS Hyderabad students and other institutions in various laws related to consumerism and marketing. Team CCRM consists of members from first year through the fourth year along with our esteemed faculty in charge Dr. M Rajanikanth.
About the Internship
This internship includes:
- An opportunity to work on your research in the fields of law and management.
- An opportunity to enhance and learn drafting skills in the fields of law and management.
- Intense research work to cater the needs of different aspects of law and management.
- Intense exploration work to fulfil the necessities of various facets of law and management.
- Informative group discussions and report presentations in order to enhance one’s oratory and presentation skills.
- Workshops by the experts which will help learn extensively on matters of law and management.
- Multiple tasks related to law and management presented to include a holistic learning approach of the subject matter.
- Candidates should be enrolled in 3/5 Years Law Program or the candidate should be pursuing any Management Degree.
- Candidates should have a learning curve towards Research, strong writing skills, ability to draft, review, edit and Proof-reading.
- Candidates are required to have good legal acumen and comprehension skills.
- Proficient in English
- Good communication skills
- Dedicated and Hardworking
Tasks of the Interns
The internship is designed to accommodate weekly tasks to enhance the learning experience.
- Legal Research
- Attending workshops
- Group Discussions
- Paper presentation
Number of Interns Required
Mode of Internship
This is an online internship where the interns are expected to work from home and turn in their work within the specified time frame.
The duration of this internship shall be 21 working days starting from the 5th August, 2021.
Certificates shall be offered after successful completion of tenure.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants may send their resume and a scanned copy of their college ID cards to [email protected] by July 29th, 2021 following which a short interview will be conducted, details of which will be provided well in advance.
In case of queries, please send them in at [email protected]slsh.edu.in