June 14, 2022
Online Internship Opportunity with All India Human Rights Association
About the Organization
- AIHRA is a civil society affiliated with the United Nations and recognized by the Government of India.
- AIHRA is a Social helping hand and an Organization for the ignored, disregarded, overlooked, victimized oppressed, depressed, and tortured people of the Society and it cultivates awareness in them with regards to their RIGHTS.
- AIHRA is a high informative secured Human Rights Agency that time to time collects problems, complaints, and grievances of the sufferers and anti-social, anti-Governmental activities and places them in front of prevailing Government, Administration, Police, and Court, Simultaneously, AIHRA works generously without any selfishness for the welfare of the Society with a broad mind and a Big Heart that made AIHRA a generous and ameliorated Organization.
- AIHRA is an exploring, explosive, and investigating News Agency that reveals and exposes breaking news of the Government –Ignored-ones, and the news of Criminal nature to the World of Press and Electronics Media.
- AIHRA is an intrepid, fearless, impartial, neutral and independent organization that pens against Crime, Corruption in Society, against anti Nationalism, inhuman activities, and with the strength of the Court and Media Brings improvement and creates awareness in the minds of the Governed and the Governing.
- AIHRA is with all these social N.G.O.’s that are working for Human Rights.
- AIHRA is prepared to provide all possible assistance for rehabilitation of Socially, Economically, and psychologically depressed and victimized People.
Nature of Internship
Number of Interns Required
This is an online internship; students can do internships from home.
Who can apply?
For students interested in the field of human rights, any year of LLB or LLM course from a recognized university can apply.
Duration of Internship
15days from 15th June to 30th June 2022.
Fill in the given google form. https://forms.gle/25N8Pvc7zDJgBTpm9
email them at [email protected] or [email protected]
headquarter office Delhi- 01122045629
please call between 11 am-6 pm Monday to Friday
OFFICIAL LINK: www.aihra.org, www.aihru.org