About the Organiser
International Journal of Legal Sciences and Research is a peer-reviewed, academic journal. Since 2014, the journal has been engaged in providing a platform for original and quality work to its readership, striving to promote the potential of research and writing on matters of significance. To ignite interest and inculcate a multidisciplinary approach, we believe anyone with a flair for writing deserves to be represented.
About the Quiz
The International Journal of Legal Sciences and Research (ISSN: 2394 -7977) is organising its ‘First National Online Quiz Competition’ on 20th June 2021, Sunday. In the event of WORLD REFUGEE DAY, the competition aims to create consciousness towards the current escalating refugee crisis. This month’s quiz would assess the general awareness of refugee issues and laws in India and neighbouring countries.
We hope to provide a platform for students across the country to grow together. IJLSR has started a monthly competition series with exciting prizes for students worldwide.
- Any student pursuing his/her Under Graduation or Post Graduation from any university.
- Multiple participants from one college can participate.
(Note: participants must ensure Internet connectivity with a minimum speed of 512 Kbps.)
Registration Fee And Procedure
- A nominal fee of Rs. 50 INR needs to be paid via :
- GPay, PhonePe, or Paytm on Ph. 9582162886
- UPI id – bhoomikasharma8499@okhdfcbank
- Bank account
- Account Holder’s Name: Bhoomika Sharma
- Name of the Bank: Central Bank of India
- Branch: Dwarka
- IFSC: CBIN0283583
- Account Number: 3081076428
- Fill out the Google form provided HERE for registration. (Note: No entries after the date of registration shall be entertained.)
- Upload the screenshot of the Payment made on the registration form.
Rules & Regulations
- No. of Questions: 30
- Total time Given: 35 Mins
- Total Marks: 30
- No Negative Marking
- In case of a tie between two or more students, the total time taken for submission will be taken into consideration.
- Certificate of Excellence for top 3 participants.
- Certificate of Merit for top 10 participants.
- Certificate of Participation for all the participants.
Last Date to Register
Register by June 19th, 2021 (Saturday), 11:59 PM.
For any query or technical support, contact:
Devyani Singh, Ph: +91 81785 79413
Bhoomika Sharma, Ph: +91 9582162886
For the Official Link, click HERE