2nd Justices Dipak Misra National Moot Court Competition 2021, by ‘The Advocates League’ [March 4-6]: Registered by 30 December 2021.
About the Organizations
The Advocates League [TAL] is an ISSN approved Journal & a legal research initiative whose work is mainly dedicated to legal research and publication. It also host several events which include Certificate courses, Competitions, Workshops and Webinars. The Advocates League has a team of students and alumni of various law colleges and universities of the country. It is blessed to have well-reputed Professors and practicing advocates as members of its ‘Editorial Board’. With a dedicated team and mission to bring meaningful reform in legal education, the team commit itself to excellence. TAL also aims to provide better legal aid so that it can emancipate individuals from all kinds of hindrance in seeking access to justice.
About the Competition
2nd Justices Dipak Misra National Moot Court Competition, 2022 is an initiative of ‘The Advocates League [TAL]’. This competition is an annual competition which will witness participation from recognised law universities/colleges all over India.
Aim & Purpose
The Advocates is organizing 2nd Justice Dipak Misra National Moot Court Competition, 2022. The competition has been proposed to create opportunities for learning the development of jurisprudence on emerging trends, in the legal profession, besides developing cutting-edge skills in research, writing, and advocacy.
- Any student pursuing a degree in law either a five-year law course or three-year course from a recognised college/university in India shall be eligible to take part in the competition.
- The determination of the eligibility of the teams shall be at the discretion of the organizing committee.
Teams can register for the competition from the given link:-
Team Composition & Registration Fee
- Each team should consist of a minimum 3 members (2 speakers and 1 researcher).
- The teams can also have an additional researcher but it’s nor mandatory for all.
- Multiple participation upto four teams teams is allowed from one university / college.
- The fee of each team for the competition shall be Rs. 2500 INR.
- Last Date of Registration – 30th December 2021
- Last date for submission of memorial – 21st February, 2022
- Date of Competition – 4th to 6th March, 2022
Awards and Prizes
Total Prize Money: 45, 000 INR
- The Winner Team – prize money of INR 21000/- along with Trophy and Certificate.
- The Runner-Up team – prize money of INR 11000/- along with Trophy and Certificate.
- The Best Memorial – prize money of INR5000/- along with Trophy and Certificate.
- The Best Speaker – prize money of INR 3000/- along with Trophy and Certificate.
- The Best Researcher – prize money of INR 3000/- along with Trophy and Certificate.
- The Second-Best Memorial – Trophy and Certificate
- The Second-Best Speaker – with INR 2000/- along with Trophy and Certificate.
- The Second-Best Researcher – Trophy and Certificate.
- All the awardees shall be getting Internship opportunities with subscription of SCC Online.
- All the Participants shall also receive e-Certificates of Participation.
Mr. Shubham Sharma:
Mr. Shashwat Tripathi
For other queries: [email protected]