Uttaranchal University, located at Dehradun, Uttarakhand was established by an Act of the Uttarakhand Legislative Assembly. The University has been accredited with Grade “A+” by NAAC.
Law College Dehradun is a flagship institution of Uttaranchal University under the aegis of Sushila Devi Centre for Professional Studies and Research.
About the Competition
Law College Dehradun, under the aegis of Vasundhara-The Green Society is organizing its 2nd National Photography and Caption Writing Competition on Forest & Livelihoods: Sustaining People and Plant.
This competition aims to bring together creative minds from all across the nation on a single platform, providing them with the opportunity to speak through their lenses on the issue which is of significant relevance.
The mentioned competition would take place in following stages:
Online Registration: The prospective participants would be required to register themselves for the competition through the link of a Google Form provided to them and pay the Registration Fees of INR 70. The link would be available to them on various social media websites, through these websites all the information regarding the competition would be disseminated to the prospects.
Video Conferencing: The final round of the competition would be held online on the Google Meet platform.
Certificate and Awards
- After the successful completion of the event, all the registered participants would be provided with E-Certificates of Participation.
- Winner would be awarded with a Merit Certificate along with the amount of Rs1,000
- 1st runner-up & 2nd runner-up will be awarded certificate of appreciation
Rules of the Competition
The following rules must be taken into consideration by the participants before and during the competition, to avoid disqualification;
- Multiple registrations are allowed.
- Only Mobile photography allowed
- Copyright violation shall be taken seriously.
- Anyone can Participate from any school and college
- Participants have to submit their photos and caption at the time of registration.
- Format for submission
- Name of the participant
- Name of the University/College
- Email id
- Photograph in JEPG format
- Photograph should be @Geo Tagged
- Caption should only be in English and the original work of the participant.
*Violation of any abovementioned guidelines shall lead to the disqualification of the participant and
the decision of the panel shall be final and binding.
How to Register?
Participants have to submit their Photos and Caption along with the Registration. To register for the competition, fill out the form through the link given at the end of this post.
Fee and Payment Details
Fees for all the participants is INR 70.
Participants are allowed to do multiple registration and for that they have to pay for each entry they make.
To participate in the competition participants shall make payment only through Google Pay or PhonePe on the following number:
Upi [email protected]
Note: After making a successful payment, a screenshot of the payment made has to be uploaded in the registration form.
For any queries or details, write to: [email protected]