4 Days Online Workshop on Child Rights (National and International Perspective) specific focus on Sexual Violence.
Dates : 24th June – 27th June
Time : 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM ( IST)
Fee : Rs. 800
Link : Child Rights Workshop (National and International Perspective) https://www.townscript.com/e/child-rights-workshop-national-and-international-perspective-243343
After the workshop:
1. Knowledge to conduct campaigns on Child Rights Issues
2. Knowledge about International and National Law on Child Rights
3. Basic Principles of the UNCRC ( Right to Participation, Right to Protection, Non- Discrimination, Best Interest of the Child) Real-Life Cases
4. Child Sexual Violence World Wide
5. POCSO ACT
6. E- Certificates will be provided
Speaker : Megha Bhatia
She holds an LLM degree specialisation in Human Rights from University College of London.
Founder of Our Voix, a youth led organisation working to prevent child sexual abuse.
Speaker at TEDx Manipal, Taxila Business School, Jaipur. Her work has been featured in local newspaper.
She had conducted workshops on Primary Prevention of Child Sexual Abuse for people from various countries such as Brazil, Spain, China, Japan, and the United Kingdom.
Lead Speaker at Portals such as Maharishi University, Miranda House, Amity University, Sri Sri University, National Law University, Odisha, Symbiosis Law a school, Hyderabad on the issue of Children Rights.
For Whom :
1. School Teachers
2. Law Students
3. Child Rights Organisations
4. Any person passionate about child rights