About the Blog
E-Justice India is India’s leading Online legal Portal dedicated to Law students, Lawyers & Attorneys. It’s aim is to provide Education in Indian Legal Sector. Through this Portal, we set-up towards Right to Education. Our Portal provides Legal News, Law Articles, Leading Case Summary, Law Notes, Certificate Courses, Free Legal Advise, Success Stories of Advocates, Interview of Advocates & Judges and Information about Upcoming Law Events.
Any Theme Related to Law
The submissions must be sent to [email protected] in a MS word document.
Authors are expected to submit articles of length not more than 1500 words. Authors are requested to adhere to the word limit.
The maximum number of co-authors permitted is two.
The blog submitted by the author(s) must adhere to the following font styles:
- The blog submitted must be in Times New Roman.
- The line spacing must be 1.5.
- The font size of the title – 16, font size of headings -14 and the font size of the body – 12.
The author(s) are requested to provide the link of the sources which have been cited by them in the main body or are requested to provide endnotes.
- Along with the blog, the author must provide an abstract (in about 4 to 5 lines).
- Authors are requested to give a written undertaking that the blog submitted has not been published or is in consideration for publishing in any other place.
- The cover letter of the author(s) must consist of the names, profession and university/firm/place of work.
The authors of the published blogs will get a certificate of publication.
Email: [email protected]
Whatsapp : +91-9097836465