Youth Bar Association of India presents 1st National Virtual Summer school on the theme, ‘Mediation: Theory & Practice
The Summer Virtual School will last for 10 days starting from 10th of July.
Some of our eminent Speakers of this Summer School includes:
1. Hon’ble Mr. Justice Kurian Joseph, Former Judge, the Supreme Court of India.
2. Mr. Sriram Panchu, Senior Advocate & Mediator
3. Mr. George Lim, Chairman, Singapore International Mediation Centre.
4. Mr. Brian speers, President Commonwealth Lawyers Association
5. Hon’ble Judge Ms. Joyce Auloch, Former Judge International Criminal Court, International Mediator
6. Mr. Rakesh khanna, senior Advocate & Mediator
7. Mr. J. M. Sharma, senior Advocate & Mediator
8. Mr. Rajeev Dutta, senior Advocate & Mediator
9. Ms. Aishwarya Bhati, ASG & senior Advocate
10. Prof.(Dr.) Rajesh Bahuguna, Dean Law college dehradun & Officiating VC Uttaranchal University
11. Mr. R. SanthanaKrishnan, Advocate & Mediator, SC
12. Mr. Sanpreet Singh Ajamni, president YBAI & Advocate SC
Rest details in the brochure
For any queries, contact Rahul @ 7903435470 and Abhijeet @ 9122127688.
Subject to availability
See you all in the summer school.