Indian Journal of Legal Review
Indian Journal of Legal Review [IJLR] is a Legal Organization, which is established with a vision of excellence in legal research and we are aims to promote savant excellence in the area of law. IJLR is an organization to make a significant positive growth in the legal field. We always with this path. IJLR Runs an Online Journal, which is quarterly, Peer-Reviewed, published online and IJLR seeks to provide an interactive platform for the publication of Short Articles, Long Articles, Book Reviews, Case Comments, Research Papers and Essays in the field of Law. IJLR established with a vision of excellence in legal research and we are aims to promote savant excellence in the area of law with a diligent editorial board.
IJLR welcomes contributions from all legal branches, as long as the work is original, unpublished, un-plagiarized and is in consonance with the submission guidelines.
Theme for Volume 2, 2021
Any research related to Law is acceptable. Theme opens to author’s wisdom.
Categories of Manuscript
- Research Papers (3000-8000 words excluding footnotes)
- Articles (2000-3000 words excluding footnotes)
- Case or Legislative Comment (1500-2000 words excluding footnotes)
- Book Review (1500-2000 words excluding footnotes)
I. General Instructions
• Research Papers and Articles must be accompanied by an abstract not exceeding 300 words.
• Up to one Co-authors are allowed for all categories, except Case Notes and Legislative Comments wherein co-authorship is not permitted.
• All works must be original and unpublished, and must not be pending for review before any other journal. Any form of plagiarism will result in immediate disqualification for publication in IJLR.
• While it is advisable to adhere to the word limits of each category, the journal may be flexible on the word limit depending on the quality of the article.
1. The manuscript should contain the name of the paper, name of the authors and their institutional affiliation.
2. The main body of the manuscript should be in Times New Roman style, font size 12, with 1.5 line spacing.
3. Footnotes in Times New Roman Style, Size 10, with 1.0 line spacing.
4. All headings must have uniform formatting.
5. Texts and footnotes should conform to the Bluebook 20th Edition.
6. All Manuscript must end with Reference Section.
- The Review follows a three-stage double-blind review process. The three stages of the review, although time-consuming, ensure a thorough review of the content of the manuscripts that are selected for publication.
- In order to ensure transparency, the Review shall end favour to notify the author(s) after the successful completion of each stage of the review process in our website.
You can Track your Manuscript Here – https://www.ijlr.in/publications/manuscript-tracker
- The Review does not entertain any requests made to convey its decision or suggestions in relation to a manuscript on the basis of submission of an abstract, a proposed outline of the manuscript or on any other bases. The decision to accept or reject a manuscript will be taken only after the manuscript has been submitted, and review of the said manuscript has been completed.
- Manuscripts may be returned to the author(s) with suggestions related to substance and/or style. Final acceptance of a manuscript for publication is contingent on the incorporation of such suggestions to the satisfaction of the Editorial Board.
- The Review reserves the right to request for copies of the resources or authorities as cited by the author(s) in the manuscript.
- The Review retains absolute discretion with respect to acceptance or rejection of the submissions made.
Authors must submit their manuscript from this link – https://forms.gle/8557XdLYRJXN2MoW7
Last Date to submit Manuscript for Volume 2, 2021 is October 31st, 2021.
In case you face any difficulty with online submission, submit your paper via email to email@example.com with the subject as “Submission of Manuscript – Volume 2, 2021”.
The IJLR charges 100 rupees per manuscript for publication fee. There are no additional fees as co-author fees. All you have to do pay this publication fee after selecting the manuscript. No other fees will be charged at any stage of the manuscript.
For More Details:-
Prasanna S, Publisher – +91 94896 71437 or Publisher@ijlr.in
Lavanya P, Organizing Head (Volume 2, 2021) – +91 93602 79015 or Admin@ijlr.in