- Meticulus Understanding of Media and Entertainment law, Intellectual Property laws, Civil and criminal laws, IT laws and Constitutional Law.
- Production clearance experience for film and telivision series, including managing production personel and negotiating and drafting legal documentation such as license agreements, no objection letters, release forms for a wide variety of production materials.
- Good knowledge of filmed entertainment and the production process.
- Seasoned experience with dealing in complex rights transactions for acquisition/license of book rights, underlaying copyrightable works rights and content Rights.
- Experience managing heavy workflow and cross vertical collaboration independently.
- Outstanding communication skills and a bias toward creative and innovative thinking.
- Ability to work proactively, independently and reliably on multiple projects under tight timeframes in a fast-peaced environment interacting with production houses, cross-functional departments and vendors.
- Identify legal and IP related risks in our content and help our content team nevigate them.
- Analyze trademark clearences, including multi-jurisdiction searches in collaboration with the Trademark team.
- Managing IP and music related claims in the pre-litigation stage.
- Collaboration with Litigation, Public Policy and Regulatory teams for litigation and regulatory work that involves IP issues.
- Rapidly respond to production clearance issues and queries of the production houses and the creative team.
- Negotiate and draft license agreements, release forms and no objection letters etc. for wide variety of Ptoduction materials.
5 -6 Years.
Interested People kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org