We’re pleased to invite you for the ‘1st Virtual National Research Paper Writing Competition, 2020’organized by ICFAI Law School, The ICFAI University, Dehradun in association with ATHARVA LEGAL Law Firm.
THEME: Commercial Arbitration Pertaining to Sports Law
• Dispute Resolution Mechanism followed by International sporting entities.
• Issues faced by parties post an arbitral award is given by an International Institutional Arbitration Centre.
• Issues pertaining to the execution of CAS arbitral awards in domestic territorial jurisdictions.
• Issues pertaining to governance and mechanisms of CAS
• Scope and extent of mandatory pre-arbitration clauses in commercial agreements pertaining to sporting events.
• Issues faced by commercial bodies in the sporting industry towards the execution of foreign arbitral awards.
• E-sports and specialized arbitration mechanisms.
Abstract Submission: 10th July 2020
Intimation for Acceptance: 16th July 2020
Full Paper Submission: 30th July 2020
Result: 10th August 2020
Note: The abstract has to be uploaded in the Registration Link itself at the time of Registration.
Please refer to the brochure attached for more details.
• Best Research Paper:
Cash Prize of Rs. 6000/- & Certificate of Merit.
• Second Best Research Paper:
Cash Prize of Rs. 3000/- & Certificate of Merit.
• Third Best Research Paper:
Cash Prize of Rs. 1000/– & Certificate of Merit & Internship at Atharva Legal LLP.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD BROUCHER