January 5, 2021
International Virtual Conference on the Future of Dispute Resolution in Infrastructure Sector ICDRIS 2021
It is a matter of immense pleasure to announce that Adani Institute of Infrastructure under the aegis of PGDM (Law) Programme is organizing an International Virtual Conference on The Future of Dispute Resolution in Infrastructure Sector ICDRIS-2021 on 12th & 13th February 2021.
Conference Theme: The Future of Dispute Resolution In Infrastructure Sector
- FDI in Infrastructure Sector and Resolution of Investment Disputes
- Public Private Partnership and Dispute Resolution
- Construction Industry and Dispute Resolution
- Sea Ports, Airports Privatization and Dispute Resolution
- Developing Negotiating Skills In-House for Dispute Resolution
The SUB-Themes are broadly indicative.
Kindly submit your abstract on or before 10th January, 2021
Click Here to Register Yourself
For further information, kindly find attached herewith the Conference Poster and Brochure of the Conference or visit https://www.aii.ac.in/aiim/pgdm-law/ADR-Conference/
For Queries, kindly contact: Dr. Jehirul Islam , [email protected], +91 – 9723371869