Online Internship Opportunity at IJLR, Rolling Applications
About Indian Journal of Legal Review
Indian Journal of Legal Review [IJLR] is a Legal Institution, which has been established with a vision of excellence in legal research and we aim to promote savant excellence in the area of law. IJLR is an organization to make significant positive growth in the legal field. We are working with our three wings.
Indian Journal of Legal Review – Reputed online legal Journal for law students, lawyers, masters, academicians and all legal people. It is quarterly, Peer-Reviewed, published online and IJLR seeks to provide an interactive platform for the publication of Short Articles, Long Articles, Book Reviews, Case Comments, Research Papers and Essays in the field of Law. It is run by a diligent editorial board.
Indian Legal Research Journal (ILRJ) – Reputed online Tamil legal Journal for law students, lawyers, masters, academicians and all legal people. It is being run by diligent and linguistically Knowledgeable editorial board
Indian Bare Code (IBC) – Indian Bare Code is a Proud Brand of Indian Journal of Legal Review. The motto of this wing is to make the law understandable to all easily. The main purpose is to reduce the rigidity of the law to the layman and bring its knowledge and power to all. This part is made up of various senior professionals and people with experience in the legal field. This service is provided free of charge for all.
Research Internship Project provides an opportunity to young individuals to expose themselves to cutting edge research in legal ideology and its scope. It best suits individuals who have studied in college recently and wish to move on to pursue Ph. D. in Law or related fields, or to positions in government research institutions, or legal institutions that require a quantitative and analytic orientation.
- Internship Participants may prepare a blog Articles within Internship Period (4 weeks) in any legal scope and stream.
- In the Internship Period, participants must prepare a blog article per week (Totally 4 Blog Articles)
- Blog articles may be returned to the author with suggestions related to substance and/or style. Final acceptance of a manuscript for publication is contingent on the incorporation of such suggestions to the satisfaction. If it is not satisfactory, it will be rejected.
- Every Week participants should submit their blog article in the provided submission link.
- Participants may take any legal theme for their blog articles.
- Participants’ qualified blog articles will be published with a certificate in the LIU Legal Blog at the free of cost. Hard Copy of Certificate available at the request of Participants
- Certificate of Internship completion will be given to the participants after the successful completion of Internship.
Open to all Law Students and Researchers.
Last Date for Apply
No Deadlines. Rolling Applications.
Internship Terms and Guidelines Link – https://bit.ly/32fmAPq
Internship Application Link – https://forms.gle/bfeHmNeDfE2xgM839