About the Institute
Nirma University was established in the year 2003 as a statutory university under Gujarat State Act at the initiative of the Nirma Education & Research Foundation (NERF). The University has been recognized under section 2(f) of UGC Act by the University Grants Commission. Nirma University has been accredited with Grade “A” by NAAC in 2015.
Institute of Law was set up under the aegis of Nirma University in the year 2007 with a vision to promote excellence in the field of legal education and to fulfill the ever-increasing demand of quality legal professionals for a growing legal world.
Eligibility for Apply
- Currently studying at any law school in India or Abroad.
- Good knowledge of English Language.
- Has good legal acumen and comprehension skill.
- Additional preference will be given on Drafting Skills.
Applicant have Send his current CV along with a 500 words SOP stating Why AI Law fascinates you?
Send your mail by 25th May 2020 to this mail id: email@example.com
Duration of Internship
- The Online Internship shall be for a duration of 30 working days from the date of reporting (of selected candidates).
- After completion of the Internship, the Intern shall be entitled to a Certificate of completion of Internship.