About the Writing Competition
Law College Dehradun, Faculty of Uttaranchal University is organizing National Article Writing Competition on the Topic: Global Emergency: The Greatest Pandemic, wherein the submissions are invited from students/research scholars from all across the country.
Articles are invited on the following topics:
- Impact on the capital market of India.
- Impact of COVID 19 on global insolvency regimes.
- Repercussions of lockdown on migrants.
- Impact and role of mass media.
- Risk and resilience in family well-being during COVID 19.
- Pandemic and International humanitarian law.
- COVID 19 force majeure and it’s on the performance of contracts.
- Justification of imposing article 144 in various parts of the country.
- In the COVID 19 world, technology is key for finance.
- Legal implications of the Public Health Emergency of International Concern (PHEIC).
Students/Research Scholars enrolled in any UG/PG/PhD course associated with any recognized educational institution (University/College).
Three best submissions will be given Certificate of Merit (E-Certificate) and also cash prize of:
- 1st Position: Rs. 1,100/-
- 2nd Position: Rs. 800/-
- 3rd Position: Rs. 500/-
The registration fee will be as per follows:
Participants from Law College Dehradun: Rs. 150/-
All other participants, for:
Single author: Rs. 200/-
Co-authored: Rs. 250/-
Mode of Payment
Participants may submit their registration fee through any of the following means:
- Google Pay: 9149379083
- PhonePe: 8859999638
Note: Screenshot of successful payment (containing date, time and reference/transaction number of payment) has to be uploaded in the registration form.
- Word Limit: 1500-2000 words
- Language of Submission: English
- Co-authorship: An article can be co-authored by a maximum of two participants.
Mode of Submission
All the submissions shall be typed and submitted only in Doc/Docx format. No other submissions shall be entertained. The soft copy of the article shall be sent at lcdvtgs[at]uttaranchaluniversity.ac.in.
The e-mail must include all the details along with the declaration in accordance with the instructions given in the brochure (link provided below).
Submission Deadline: 28th June 2020
Click Here to Register
Click Here for Deceleration Form
Click Here for Brochure