1st CONSTITUTION DAY NATIONAL LITERARY FEST, 2021 by FACULTY OF LAW, UNIVERSITY OF LUCKNOW
The Faculty of Law, University of Lucknow is organizing the 1st Constitution Day National Literary Fest, 2021. The last date for registration is November 30, 2021.
The competition is open for undergraduate and postgraduate students (studying in any of the recognized Schools/Colleges/Departments of the Universities)
National Constitutional Law Quiz Competition
Indian Constitution and Constitutional Legal History
National Article Writing Competition
Constitutional Duties: The Ignored Article
Right to Die with Dignity under the Constitution of India
Right to Privacy in the Era of Spyware and Surveillance
Gender Equality vis-a-vis Equal Protection of Law
Last Date of Registration: 30th November, 2021, 11:59 PM.
Date of Quiz: 1st December, 2021, 06:00 PM (IST).
Declaration of Result: 2nd December, 2021.
Prize Distribution: 4th December, 2021.
Quiz: ₹ 20
Article: ₹ 50
Mode of Payment: GooglePay/PhonePe/Paytm – 9670622888
UPI – [email protected]
1st Prize: Certificate of Merit + Gold Medal + Trophy.
2nd Prize: Certificate of Merit + Silver Medal + Trophy.
3rd Prize: Certificate of Merit + Bronze Medal + Trophy.
*E-Certificates of Participation will be provided to all the participants.
- Register through the Google form to participate in the Quiz.
- The quiz will be conducted in an Online Mode and will cover Indian Constitution and Constitutional Legal History.
- Team participation is not allowed.
- There will be 50 questions and each will be of one mark.
- If there is a tie, then the winner will be decided on the basis of the time in which they submit their answers.
- The Quiz will start sharply at 06:00 PM on 1st December, 2021 and be for a duration of 30 minutes.
- The results declared would be final and the authority vests with the University of Lucknow to change or modify the same.
Registration Link: https://forms.gle/UgPLebk3ZMSFbski6
- Participants are allowed to submit one article only; multiple or incomplete submissions will lead to disqualification.
- Co-authorship is permitted, up to two. Submission shall be in the English language only.
- Word limit of the submission is 1,500 – 2,000 words, excluding footnotes.
- The manuscript(s) must be in Microsoft Word (MS-Word) format, with the font size 12 in Times New Roman with 1.5 line spacing for the main text and size 10 in Times New Roman with single line spacing for footnotes, and authors must adhere to the OSCOLA citation format for footnotes.
- Any submission that is found to be plagiarized shall be disqualified from the Competition. To protect the creative interest plagiarism shall be permitted only upto 20%.
- The essay should be the original work of the authors and should not have been published in any form or manner before. Faculty of Law, University of Lucknow will not be responsible for any claims made by any parties regarding copyright infringements in the works submitted by authors.
- Copyright of the submission shall remain with the Faculty of Law, University of Lucknow.
Registration Link: https://forms.gle/vkVi1Cee2XpnhaP4A
Feel free to reach us on +91-9670622888; [email protected]