About the Organisers
The Centre for Poverty and Access to Justice was established with an aim to minimize and mitigate the obstacles faced by the socially and economically disadvantaged people in accessing justice.
Call for Articles
The NLUO CPAJ Newsletter is inviting submissions in form of Blogs for its bi- annual Newsletter Aequitas from Law Students, Legal Professionals and Practitioners.
The courts in India had to adapt to technology due infeasibility of physical access to the courts in this public health crisis. In the virtual setup, the dispensation of justice is through virtual courts on online platforms. The technology has also raised questions about how the right of litigants and their access to justice is impacted in the socio-economic situation of India. The main theme is Access to Justice with respect to the virtual courts in India.
Amidst this the suggested sub themes are:
- Economic Divide and Access to virtual courts
- Access to virtual courts for people residing in rural areas
- Caste and Gender Intersections in Access to virtual courts
- Access to virtual courts for Dalits in India
Kindly note that the authors also have the liberty to choose the theme of their choice, revolving around access to justice and interplay between Community and Restrorative Justice.
1. The word limit for the manuscripts is between 1000-2000 words.
2. All submissions must be in Times New Roman, font size 12 and Spacing 1.5.
3. The footnotes must be in Times New Roman, font size 10 and Spacing 1.5.
4. Co-authorship of a maximum of 2 is permitted.
5. Style of citation: OSCOLA.
6. All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
7. The entries must be original, unpublished and an outcome of the author’s own efforts. Plagiarism will lead to disqualification of the manuscripts.
The selected manuscripts will be published and all such contributions will be acknowledged in the newsletter, also all the publications will be facilitated with an e-certificate.
The submissions must be made by sending an email to [email protected], the subject of the mail should read ‘Submission for ARTICLE CPAJ ’. The submissions will be accepted till November 28, 2021.
In case of any clarifications kindly contact the Centre thorough [email protected]