Looking for a junior lawyer to join the Chamber in Banglore. The litigation is mainly in the field of constitutional law, criminal law, family law, corporate, intellectual property laws, and Public Interest laws. Looking for someone to join the team who has a very strong work ethic and a genuine interest in working in these areas of law. Responsible for drafting, research, briefing, and assisting in court for all legal work, including court appearances.
Skills and Qualifications.
- Should be enrolled with bar council and and have at least 2-4 years of litigation experience in High Court and Supreme Court.
- A master degree in law would be desirable.
- Highly developed organizational ability and attention to detail.
- Have excellent legal research and drafting skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office and other office productivity tools, with the aptitute to learn new software and systems.
- Takes a pro-active approach towards towards work, seeks direction and advice as needed and also prepared to take ownership.
- Ability to work under pressure and remained focused.
Interested can Apply at.