Law School Review : Know About PRESTIGE INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND RESEARCH, INDORE. DEPARTMENT OF LAW
To be a leader in Professional Education, Research and Development.
To provide quality education by innovating and continuously improving upon the disciplines of law through advanced methods of training, meaningful research and intimate relations with business, industry and other institutes in the country and abroad.
We are committed to excellence in higher education, training, research and consultancy services to the utmost satisfaction of our stakeholders
DOL is a popular acronym to the Department of Law, Prestige Institute of Management & Research, Indore is an exclusive institution dedicated to law education both at under graduate and post graduate level. The institute is approved by, “The Bar Council of India”, New Delhi and affiliated to the Devi Ahilya University, Indore. The department derives its potency and ethos from the qualified and dedicated faculty. The institute provides a lifetime experience along with various amenities and facilities like international level moot court for budding global lawyers, legal aid cell, legal awareness camps and global e-library with direct access to national and international journals, books, working papers, legal search engines etc.
The department provides quality legal education by providing curriculum subjects inspired from Harvard Law School and Yale University, advanced moot court training, case study sessions and extensive internship exposure. We thus aim at growing our capacity in a thoughtful and strategic manner through international exposure. Students are admitted to the institute through Common Law Admission Test score and on merit basis (for the students who do not take CLAT). This ensures the elevated quality of intake and an enhanced performing environment for students.
- Prestige Institute of Management and Research has signed MOU with the Inter-national Universities.
- Faculty members and students have access to all online resources pertinent in the field of law in addition to ProQuest and Harvard Educator resource access.
- The syllabus is at par with the best industry benchmark.
- Extra-mural lectures are organized every week for students to encourage prospective professionals to be skill full in seeking and acquiring knowledge rather than having it imparted in the classrooms only.
- Major foreign languages like French, Chinese and German are taught to students to help them prepare for international need.
- The “Bar Council of India,” New Delhi, approves all undergraduate courses in law.
- Moot Court & live case discussions are done to simulate an environment to establish involvement, participation and make the learning purposeful, efficient and practical.
- Regular visit of High Court Judges and key authorities.
- Focused conferences, colloquiums, workshops & training programs are conducted.
- To promote talent the institute every year fully sponsors select students to participate in prestigious national level moot court competitions held across the country.
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) has rated the institute “A” twice consecutively in 2009 and 2014.
- The Institute is one of the first higher education institutes to be awarded ISO 9001:2015 in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
- The Institute has received international accreditation from International Accreditation Organization.
- The University Grants Commission, New Delhi has recognized the Institute under Section 2(f) and 12(b).
- The Institute has also signed MOUs with AISEC for providing Foreign Internship to the students; ASPIRE for enhancing personality and presentation skills of the students, and with Punjab National Bank for the student’s education loan.
Name of Student : Sejal jain