About the organization
Advocate Deepak Panwar is an Advocate in New Delhi. He is serving in corporate sector. His areas of expertise are in civil laws including corporate laws, insolvency laws, arbitration and related civil Advisory. He has also experience of criminal matters a well.
About the internship
Advocate Deepak Panwar is looking for three research interns for a short term research project of three months, where the interns will be provided assignments related to research, Drafting and making PPT. The Interns are Required work from home with flexible working hours.
- Interns must have a computer/Laptop with an Internet Connection to work with
- Interns must be good at research
- Interns must be good at initial Documentation
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word & PPT) is Must
- Kindly Refrain from applying if you have any other academic commitments, Schedule online exam, University Project allotted or already undergone an online internship Program.
Who Can Apply
Only students LLB 2nd Year Onwards and LLM Students can apply
1 July 2020 to 20 September 2020
Interested candidates can share their Resume along with writing Sample of 2-3 Page through email at [email protected] with subject as Internship Application Q3-2020-Name of Self – Name of University – Year of LLB or LLM
- Internship Certificate
- Exposure of Working Online
- Assessment Card for Self-Evolution
- Credits for their Assignments done on our Page
Email – [email protected]
Reference – ejusticeindia.com